3 In stock
New! Engine Mount - Saltwater
If fish had eyebrows, they'd be raised
- Will not interfere with boat or motor performance. Mounts on cavitation plate of your outboard or I/O lower unit. No stowing or deploying required. Motor is completely out of sight and will keep decks clear and recreational boats from looking like a fishing boat. Once on plane, the EM rides completely out of the water. Will not interfere with the normal performance of your outboard or I/O motor.
Remote Speed Control
- Control the speed of your EM motor with a corded remote that can be mounted or handheld. Offers infinitely variable speed control in forward and reverse. Features neutral (off) detent position. The motor can be steered using the boat steering wheel or outboard tiller.
- EM electronics are housed in a fully waterproof control module mounted below the deck of the boat. All electronics are sealed in marine-grade polyurethane to provide corrosion-proof protection. The extruded aluminum housing features specially designed fins that dissipate heat to keep things cool under high rpm use.
Even the fish are shaking their head in amazement. Our new Engine Mount motor delivers precise boat positioning, infinite speed control and whisper-quiet operation. Mounts on the cavitation plate of your outboard and will not affect boat performance. From hovering over bait balls to tailing a school of feeding Jacks, sneak up and surprise the heck out of them with the new EM.
- Up to five times longer run time on a single charge.Controls the draw of power at infinitely variable speeds. Eliminates wasted energy and conserves battery power for more time on the water.
Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
- The latest generation of this legendary Roland Martin design features swept-back and flared blades to "wedge" weeds away. Pass through the thick stuff at any speed without battery-draining "chopping and hacking." A Minn Kota® exclusive
Engine Mount Guide
- Captivation plate to waterline 13" (minimum). Optional operating mode is with engine trimmed all the way down.
Advanced Corrosion Protection
- Riptide® features premium-grade marine alloys, including aluminum upper arms that are virtually impervious to oxidative corrosion (rust). Metals undergo a rigid multi-step cleaning process before being anodized or coated with a special zinc dichromate armor plating. All components are then finished with a 5-mil TGIC polyester, powder coat paint.
Engine Mount Selection Chart
- 14'-18' MK55EM 12V
- 16'-20' RT80EM 24V
- 19'-22' RT101EM 36V
- 22'-25' RT160EM 24V
- 22'-27' RT202EM 36V
- 2-Year Warranty Engine Mount motors feature Minn Kotas two-year warranty.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to .
Outdoor Sport Mart offers shipping and free shipping on all orders over $99 within the United States.
Shipping for any items over 1 lb are shipped via 3-7 days shipping and smaller accessories are shipped via a USPS 1st class. We ship via Fedex, UPS and USPS. Packages generally arrive within this time frame, but we are not responsible for carrier delays. If you paid extra for shipping we will issue you a shipping refund if your package does not arrive during the guaranteed time frame.
We strive to get all orders received before 1 PM shipped out the same day. This is in your local time. We ship from our warehouses and depending on our inventory, we ship from the closest location to you. Orders not shipped same day will be shipped the following day. We will contact you if for some reason there are any delays. We ship week days, Monday-Friday. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday or on any USPS Holidays. Orders received after 1PM Friday - Sunday will ship on the following Monday, assuming Monday is not a Holiday.
Please Note: tracking numbers are not active until the shipping provider scans the package. This may be as late as 7 or 8 PM.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
Sorry Free Shipping does not apply to International shipments.
For orders shipped outside the USA, Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to placing your order. These charges are normally collected by the delivery carrier (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
We recommend the forwarding services of MyUs.com. They will provide you with your own USA address where you can ship our products to. Once delivered, you can forward them to over 225 countries directly from your MyUs.com account. Its simple and easy.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
Products with manufacturing defects must be reported within 30 days from receipt. All returns require a RMA number. Please contact us before returning an item otherwise it will be refused.
A restocking fee of 20% restocking fee will be applied on all non-damaged items which are returned and shipping will not be refundable.
All merchandise leaves our distribution warehouse in perfect condition. All damaged goods or shortages must be reported within 7 days from the receipt of goods.
If you receive a shipment that has exterior damage, has been opened or re-taped, you must file a claim at the time of delivery with the carrier. In this case please make sure the driver notes the damage. We recommend that you take pictures to help document the damages as well as save the original cartons and packing material for inspection by the carrier. Let us know immediately when you have had the driver note a problem.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com or please fill contact form with your information/request.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to provided by us address. Please firstly contact us for more details !
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.