5 In stock
Fish Finders & Accessories
The Pro Pack comes completely assembled and ready to fish with. It also includes an instructional video.
The FL-18 boasts features and performance previously not available on a three-color flasher depth finder / fish finder. The FL-18 offers a patented split screen flasher display. This allows you to zoom-in on the bottom six feet while watching the entire water column at the same time in real time! You will be amazed at the performance for bass fishing, walleye fishing, and pan fish on both open water and ice fishing. The Bottom Lock feature stays locked on the bottom even as the boat is bouncing up and down in big waves! The Auto Zoom mode is fantastic for watching Perch or Walleye while ice fishing. These fish commonly hold tight on the bottom, and with a target ID of less than 1/2 inch, the FL-18 makes them easy to spot!
And that's not all. The FL-18 depth finder / fish finder is equipped with features like a built-in shallow water mode for fishing waters under 15 feet. Five depth scales down to 200 feet for the standard model, and down to 300 feet for the custom deep model. Built-in interference rejection. A three color LED readout that tells you if the targets you see are weak (green) medium (orange) or strong (red). This three color LED technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding.
- Vexilar 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger.
- An FL series three-color flasher from Vexilar, the world leader in three-color flasher technology. (FL-12 shown)
- The D-130 Battery Status Indicator helps keep track of your battery while in use.
- Two cable holding cleats.
- Adjustable rod holder with two possible mounting locations.
- The patented Ice-Ducer system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time.
- Easy access to tackle box
- PC-100 case fits inside a five gallon bucket.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Universal transducer holder (on the back)
- Auto Zoom Mode (AZ) - Gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth. No matter if you're in 10 feet or 100 feet, the bottom six feet always fills half of the screen. This gives you resolution never before possible in deep water!
- Bottom Lock Mode (BL) - Works the same as Auto Zoom, but locks the bottom so it will not move with changes in depth or boat motion. Spot a Walleye near the bottom at 40 m.p.h.!
- Low Power Mode (LP) - Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable. Both the AZ and BL modes are available within the LP mode.
- Super Bright and Rock Solid Display - The new Light Emitting Diodes along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-18s display unmatched brightness and signal clarity.
- Five Depth Ranges - The Standard FL-18 includes 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200 foot ranges. The Deep Range unit includes 30', 60', 90', 120', and 300 foot ranges.
- Interference Rejection - Pressing in on the Gain knob cycles you through ten different IR setting to allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder.
- High Resolution Display: 525 Bits
- High-Speed Real-Time LED Readout
- Backlit Depth Scale for Easy Visibility in Low Light Conditions
- Three-Color Display: Red Strong Signal / Orange Medium / Green Weak
- Five Depth Scales: 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200' *
- Exclusive Interference Rejection: 10 Step
- Power and Sensitivity: 400 Watts Peak-to-Peak
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.65"
- Target ID: .5"
- Weatherproof High Impact Case
- Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D - Weight: 1.1 lb.
- Voltage: 12 VDC - Current draw: 200 MA
- CE Certification: A001P100713005E
manufacturer no: PP1812D
bar code: 052762130167
manufacturer : Vexilar Inc.
dimensional weight: 10.25 (w) x10.25 (h) x11 (d)
Outdoor Sport Mart offers shipping and free shipping on all orders over $99 within the United States.
Shipping for any items over 1 lb are shipped via 3-7 days shipping and smaller accessories are shipped via a USPS 1st class. We ship via Fedex, UPS and USPS. Packages generally arrive within this time frame, but we are not responsible for carrier delays. If you paid extra for shipping we will issue you a shipping refund if your package does not arrive during the guaranteed time frame.
We strive to get all orders received before 1 PM shipped out the same day. This is in your local time. We ship from our warehouses and depending on our inventory, we ship from the closest location to you. Orders not shipped same day will be shipped the following day. We will contact you if for some reason there are any delays. We ship week days, Monday-Friday. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday or on any USPS Holidays. Orders received after 1PM Friday - Sunday will ship on the following Monday, assuming Monday is not a Holiday.
Please Note: tracking numbers are not active until the shipping provider scans the package. This may be as late as 7 or 8 PM.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
Sorry Free Shipping does not apply to International shipments.
For orders shipped outside the USA, Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to placing your order. These charges are normally collected by the delivery carrier (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
We recommend the forwarding services of MyUs.com. They will provide you with your own USA address where you can ship our products to. Once delivered, you can forward them to over 225 countries directly from your MyUs.com account. Its simple and easy.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
Products with manufacturing defects must be reported within 30 days from receipt. All returns require a RMA number. Please contact us before returning an item otherwise it will be refused.
A restocking fee of 20% restocking fee will be applied on all non-damaged items which are returned and shipping will not be refundable.
All merchandise leaves our distribution warehouse in perfect condition. All damaged goods or shortages must be reported within 7 days from the receipt of goods.
If you receive a shipment that has exterior damage, has been opened or re-taped, you must file a claim at the time of delivery with the carrier. In this case please make sure the driver notes the damage. We recommend that you take pictures to help document the damages as well as save the original cartons and packing material for inspection by the carrier. Let us know immediately when you have had the driver note a problem.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com or please fill contact form with your information/request.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to provided by us address. Please firstly contact us for more details !
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.